Saturday 30 August 2014

The Forgotten

So, I decided to try a new story to see if I can break out of my writer's block before I need to start work on my FAGE 007 in October. I had part of this written back in 2013 and I decided to see if I can do anything with it. I'm so glad that my readers are loving it, I was amazed by the response it got with only 1 chapter posted. I just love my banner, Marie worked really hard on it, so please, don't steal it or her manips. I will be very, very cross if you do.

Made by Marie Carro

Link: The Forgotten
Summary: When Jasper was human he married the love of his life before he went off to war. He promised that he would never forgot her, but when he was turned, he did forgot her. When the new kid at Forks High walks into the lunchroom, will his memories of his true love be triggered? M for later chapters

No comments:

Post a Comment